Cranberries - rich in nutrients
- Pure substances
- € 26,89 (€ 70,76 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. plus delivery costs
Only 4 left in stock - More is on the way
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 November: Order before Monday at 12:00.
- Pure substances
Cranberries - High Dosage, Top Quality, Nutrient Rich
The North American Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) and the European Cowberry (Vaccinium vitis idaea) are part of the Ericaceous family. However, cranberries have a richer spectrum of secondary metabolites than the cowberry does. Due to the variety of nutrients (e.g. carbohydrates, vitamin C, phytochemicals) theses small berries have been used by North American natives for generations.
Pure Cranberry Encapsulations® NS®:
- are based on quality and pure substances.
- are the highest possible quality
- are maximally tolerated and have an optimal bioavailability.
- are known worldwide as the original regarding pure substances.
- are lactose-free, fructose-free and gluten-free.
- contain no artificial colorants and flavorings.
Directions for use:
- Take 1 capsule per day between meals.
- Antioxidants, Plant Extracts
- Product Features:
- Lactose Free, Fructose Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
|Cranberry juice (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract||500 mg|
|Food energy||12.5 kJ (3 kcal)|
Ingredients: Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract, capsule: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, carrier: Cranberry fibers, cranberry seed oil, filler: guar gum, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Our Services at Pure Encapsulations Online Shop UK
- Free Delivery to Netherlands from € 45,00
- Delivery with UPS Standard or UPS Express
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Questions & answers about this product
Pure Encapsulations UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Netherlands from € 45,00
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology